Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Its a baby kind of a day.....

NOW! :)
I forgot what having a baby in the house is like! Seriously, you think with my baby girl being only 4 I wouldn't of forgotten but you quickly move into each new stage totally erasing the past others.
Well, for the Spring semester, a dear friend of mine has gone back to teaching to complete this school year and she needed someone to keep her baby girl, Madilyn. She is super sweet and fun and at the fun stage 4 months! Not to little and demanding. :) She loves the girls and just laughs and its kinda fun to see the girls turn their focus on someone else besides themselves. Its a great way to learn to share mommy and realize how I work now and with that comes some demands in the house to help out. Its been a true blessing all around. The hardest part for me is remembering that your day is revolved around a schedule/routine and during those famous "nap" times you shower, fold a load of laundry, play on the trampoline with Annalise, etc! ;) Its funny how quick you forget that stage and get use to the ones you are in.
I am excited about this semester as it brings extra financial help into the house yet it allows me to still be with the girls. Its a perfect fit for us all!

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

Have fun with that baby! :)