Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Verse For the Year!!!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

As a new year has begun, so much is happening and time seems to be flying by super fast. I want this verse to really sink in deep into my heart and soul as many things are taking place within my life right now. I want to continue to lean on the Lord for my marriage, being a wife, and mom of 3 girls, in my work, and the call to possibly plant a church. Ryan and I both feel God might really be leading our hearts and lives into motion for church planting. So, as this journey begins, I want this verse to ring true greatly for me! I need it. I need to remember not to lean on my own understanding and what I think but how He will make our paths straight. He will show us why we should plant a church, where, and when. As a very detailed, organized personality this drives me CRAZY!!! I need clarity and my heart desires it. I pray that this verse would bring me comfort as we journey toward God using us in big ways.

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

Great verse girl! I will be praying for you guys as you move in this direction...on a serious note...we are looking for a campus pastor to launch our new sight...interested? Or want to pretend you are so you can come visit me? :) Heehee!
Have a great day!!