Monday, August 2, 2010

The Best $1 Invention Ever!!!

And that would be Redbox or Blockbuster Express! :) Can I just tell you how much I LOVE those little convenient boxes that sit outside Walgreen's, Kroger, McDonald's, or Randall's!? Those $1 movie rentals have got to be the best invention ever!!!
I have caught up on some movies that I've been wanting to see and now that we are down to 3 weeks until school, I gotta get to renting some more before the crazy school year starts back up.
Here are a few that I've cuddled up to either by myself or with the love of my life. :)

Extraordinary Measures
Invictus
Blind Side
Shudder Island (ryan's choice..enough said)
Remember Me
No Country for Old Men (again, ryan's choice, I should've been reading Breaking Dawn)
Love Happens

Yep, some good movies right there! I loved Blind Side and Love Happens, so sweet!

Well, I just wanted to share my other joy of this summer besides reading this crazy, loving, vampire 750+ book that has captivated me! :)
(thank you Mrs Cassie Munoz ) ;)

I love me some Redbox & Blockbuster Express!!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I love it!!!! I'm guilty, I knew you would be hooked! Those are some good movies. What is funny is that I wanted to see Shudder Island and Tom didn't:)

The Perry's said...

oh my goodness Kara, you know Cassie? She and I taught at the same school together in Friendswood? What a small world?! Glad you are enjoying Breaking Dawn-- you should really read them from the start. Hope ya'll are doing well!

Steph T. said...

I love the REDBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!