Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Need to Brag...

I need to brag on my husband because he truly is amazing for many reasons but this past week I was gone for 4 days and he "held down the fort"!!! :)
I was asked to go on a getaway with some girls who love the Lord, their husbands, children, yet like to have some fun and it was the most therapeutic weekend I've had in awhile! It was an uplifting time as we shared a lot and I treasure those memories deeply! When I was asked to go on this girly trip, my husband so graciously encouraged me to go that he would take the girls and the home front. I was thrilled and so thankful for not only his eagerness to encourage me to go but how he gave unselfishly to keep the girls that long. Don't get me wrong, I've taken over night trips or even a couple of days but I do believe this was the longest that I have left all 3 in his care. He truly was superman! :) When I came home, my house was actually in decent condition, the girls had a least washed their hair, and he even had grilled them a dinner one night! I love that about Ryan....He loves being with our girls! This is so good and I know it will and is making a difference in their little souls as well as their hearts. :) Sweet daddy is bonding with them in the simple things and without mommy!
I love him for telling me, it' OK to go away and share Kara with 3 women I love to be around.
I love him for being happy that I now have a "yearly" girl's weekend!
I love that he takes on the home front without complaining and loves spending time with the girls alone.
I love that he is being a good daddy and sharing his love that ultimately leads to Christs love!

Thank you Ryan! You are truly a man who gives to the moon and back in our marriage!


(Valentines 2010)

No comments: