Sunday, October 17, 2010

Birthday Craziness!

Its about this time every year that I am reminded why we save (starting in summer) for all the family birthdays for the Fall/Winter because ummmmmm, like my entire family and Ryan's have Fall Birthdays! NOT kidding friends!! I'll just break it down for ya. ;)

August- My Dad
Sept.- My Brother-n-law, My mother-n-law, Ryan, & Annalise
Oct.- My sister, Avery, and Father-n-law
Nov.- My sister-n-law & her husband, Mine
Dec.- Addie's, and 2 Nieces
Jan.- My Mom

Seriously...it's like my entire family on both sides except my sister's son, Chandler who has a June birthday! Crazy! It sure does make for lots of fun which is all fine and dandy but it sure is hard to keep the curves looking good when you are constantly eating cake and ice cream! LOL Then, you got the Halloween candy creeping in followed by the most delicious Thanksgiving dinner ever and finally all the Christmas treats and sweets. :) I'm telling ya, its a killer!

So, next weekend I'll host a "all girl" party for Avery where once again there will be a sundae ice cream bar, popcorn, and pinata! And once again, I'm looking forward to packing that pinata with every single piece of candy I adore. ;) LOL

No comments: