Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Overdue Birthday!!!



With a very, crazy, yet very fun packed week and weekend, I am way overdue posting my Happy Birthday to my little fireball, Annalise!
Annalise was born into this world on September 29th and was the completion of the Prater household. My 3rd girl...wow, what a bullet she has been! :) I often wonder how a little girl that size can make me so mad and turn around and make me laugh so hard. She is a sweetheart and loves to have fun. I enjoy your happy heart and she lights up this house with her contagious joyful spirit.
I thank God for her life...Annalise, you are super special!

Happy 5th Birthday Annalise! Mom and Dad love you so much! :)


1 comment:

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! How sad am I that I won't get to be her Kindergarten teacher! I would have loved having that one!! I hope you had a very Happy 5th Birthday!