Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Population Me

Wow, have you heard this song by Matthew West? Population me is AWESOME...totally love it and this past Sunday our church played on stage so I had to share it. :)
We are doing a series at Clear Creek about being SENT people..missionaries. Missionaries across your street, your workplace, your home, your family, in your community, and across Houston, and the world! SENT people to spread the gospel, the good news of Christ and what He's done on the cross for us.
LOVE, LOVE, this series and the boldness it proclaims for Ryan and I are currently taking big steps as SENT people!

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:19-20

*Pause my music before you watch the video....I know you will just love it. :)

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

OH...MY.. the Lord must be working on us girl! Because our missionary on campus with us right now just preached Sunday using this same exact scripture!! WOW!!