Monday, October 18, 2010

Dangerously So Good...

Yep, the most dangerous thing in my household these days are.... those famous Coffee-Mate Creamers! ;)
O yes, right now in my fridge, I have french vanilla, peppermint mocha, gingerbread, and sugar & spice! Let me tell you, I about drool when it gets this time of the year and I know the grocery stores will be stocked with these yummy coffee treats! I am sucker for the holiday ones... they are just to yummy. SO, just like my previous post with all the birthday cakes and ice cream, these high calorie flavorings to my coffee are not helping me either! LOL :)

Check this out...they even have recipe for these creamers! CRAZY...but I'm sure so good. Gonna give this a try soon. :)


Frozen Vanilla Cappuccino
If you like your cappuccinos cold, try this frozen vanilla version.

Yield: 2
Ingredients:
2 cups ice cubes
1 1/2 cups strong coffee, chilled
1/4 cup French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
Ground cinnamon
Instructions:

PLACE ice, coffee, Coffee-mate and sugar in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into 2 glasses; sprinkle with cinnamon.

1 comment:

Cara Smith said...

Man, I really wish I could drink coffee in the evenings, so we could drink these at group!