Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall....Oh, how I love thee....

Yea, if you know me even a little or a lot, the season Fall is one of my favorite! I love everything about and one of the grandest parts is that 2 of my 3 girls were born in Fall and the other being born in Winter! (which is a favorite too) :)

These past weeks in South Texas have been amazing! I am totally loving the low humidity and bright blue, sunny days. Its a nice break when you come off such a sticky, steamy Summer. Its such a freshness to the soul to get outside more and see people decorate their home with warm colors and scents. I love it & a total sucker for it too.

I hope these Fall days are bringing you joy and you find time to enjoy the surroundings wherever you are. :)
Happy Friday to some of my favorite people!

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

U know I'm right there with you girl!