Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Change...

Because I don't have enough change going on in my life right now (more posts in January on that matter).....
I totally cut my bangs on Tuesday by myself!!! Yep, I was like well I need a haircut and I really don't have time until the first of the year so lets just chop these these long layered bangs right off. hahaha ;) I kinda like the "new" look. It makes me feel different and good and I like how that feels.

Ryan and I had a dinner date in Houston and someone got a snapshot of us at the dinner table so here's a sneak peek of the "Change." :)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I love it! I think you look totally different and still beautiful! Miss you too and I am ready for some down time!

Steph T. said...

Look how cute & sassy you look!! :) LOve it!

The Gumpls said...

You are so beautiful kara!!!! I love the new look! it does make you look really different! Got your Christmas card the other day! thank you!!!!! Your girls are darling!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful CHRISTmas!