Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Must Follow...

I promise you will be drawn in by her passion for Jesus, her words, her encouragement, her language, her style of writing, and most of all her love for her children and being a mom, wife, & how that all fits into our crazy busy everyday life!

Please meet Ann Voskamp and her website is www.aholyexperience.com. I was introduced to her awhile back when I visited the incourage website. I enjoyed her posts greatly. Now, she has written a book that a dear friend came to me and ask to read it together and then come together & share our thoughts/experiences as we read the book. I was thrilled because I had just read about the book a couple days earlier on another blog site where I thought to myself...this book will be a must read. :)
The book is called A Thousand Gifts~ A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are.

So hop over to her website to see the book, to meet Mrs. Ann Voskamp...I now have her on my blog roll so you can visit. I promise you will wish you would of followed her longer...you'll be captivated by her love, you'll read older posts, you'll love the blog!

Enjoy it greatly....It's a Must Follow! :)

No comments: