Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let the Crazy Week Begin....

Yep, the last week of the Fall semester!! I seriously, really can't believe it is here. The Fall is my favorite and it goes by soo fast!
Well, this is the week that I live on coffee, diet Dr Pepper, and all my vitamins to help keep me trekking through 3 girls schedule and mine and Ryans. Here we go...

Monday night-dinner in Sugarland with Acts 29 pastors

Tuesday- work, Holiday lunch with Addie & Avery

Wednesday- Addie Polar Express day

Thursday- Avery Polar Express day, Addie Christmas party, work and my own preschool class Christmas party

Friday- Avery Christmas party, Addie pizza party, Ryan in Houston (pastor stuff)


Crazy but I love this time of year and all the fun, extra stuff I get to do and experience with my girls. Its always so busy but so fun. :)

I hope you are all having an incredible Christmas season too. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

YES!!! Dr. Pepper & Coffee!! Life is busy! Can't wait for next week!