Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Everthing is Better with Cream Cheese

OK, so this time of year, I consume way to much cream cheese! Just this past weekend I had it on Saturday and Sunday night!! Yikes.. but it is good and just about anything that goes on it, in it, around it, baked with it, is delicious. :)
Here are some of my favorite ways and a must for me during the Christmas season.

Cream cheese with hot green pepper jelly on top
Cream cheese whipped with candied jalapenos
Cheese Logs
Cream cheese with Raspberry Chiptole sauce on top

(oh my, this is divine..get the Fisher brand & its w/ the barbecue sauces in the grocery store-promise you will love it)

Yep, I could pretty much eat those cream cheese appetizers every day this time of year. SOOOOO yummy! Another favorite is any type of cream cheese dessert. ;)

Seriously is there anything that doesn't taste good with cream cheese????

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Isn't that the truth??? I love all of those things too...imagine that! Miss you girl!!!

Kelly said...

I LOVE the cream cheese with raspberry chipotle on top, yum!