Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blog World

OK..... I have to admit, I love this blogging thing that has entertained my life the past months. For example, I love to talk to absolute strangers and read hilarious stories of their fun, God filled journeys of life. Its fun, exciting, and a chance to share dreams, life, Christ's love, encouragement, laughter, and many more to people you know and people you don't know.
For example, I am soo excited to be doing this Beth Moore bible study via her blog and I had a dear person, complete stranger contact me and ask if we could email back and forth questions, thoughts, and prayers and I am so thrilled and thankful for the contact. Its a person I don't even know and she is new in her belief so I am soo excited to journey with her in this bible study via email and Beth's blog!
So, my blogging world has been enhanced and I am excited to see where it will take me in the months to come. I often think of the verse in the bible, "When we get together, I want to encourage you in faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours." Romans 1:12
Thank you to all my fellow bloggers, I never would of dreamed of meeting people outside of Texas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. The blogging world has provided more of a community feel than I expected. Not that it at all replaces real relationships, but still was way more than I ever expected.