Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Obsessed

Are you obsessed with something? As I read that sentence the other day, I thought man not me, wait, yes me. The next sentence as I fearfully kept reading said, "You might think No, nothing, but we are all obsessed with something." OK, to be honest, soo didn't want to hear the truth that day. So, next question. Are you obsessed by God?
Does He consume you from the inside out? My perspective on such things of being a wife, mommy, friend, family member, etc have changed from reading that devotional.
So, I'll end a little heavy but I think you will enjoy the challenge for nothing about follow Christ is to come easy. Here you go...
"The total being of our life inside and out is to be absolutely obsessed by the presence of God." - Oswald Chambers
So, what are you obsessed with?

No comments: