Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ryan

Being married to a youth pastor has lots of perks! As a family, we hear about any comment on Ryan working with Jr. High kids. Now after 9 years of Ryan working with Jr. high kids, he is an expert in the youth ministry area. ( i am bragging on my husband) He is though. He is passionate about youth, loves to disciple kids, and loves to rise leaders up among this new, ever changing world of teens. This Friday, we had the honor of having some key 8th grade leaders over for some grub and wii challenge. It was special as the wife to hear the passionate youth pastor give a challenge to these 8th graders who are moving on to high school. It was special to see how much disciplining Ryan has poured into these kids for the past 3 years. I love to be the wife that gets to see the fruits that God has given Ryan and then pass to teens.

It was a special night.

I have a special guy!

There is one cool, passionate guy I know, Ryan Prater and he loves his youth!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I stumbled across your site today and thought I'd leave a quick comment. I'm also am the mom of three girls! Looking forward to visiting again.

Anonymous said...

What a great tribute to your husband. First time on your blog and I look forward to reading more.