Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Apple in a Tree

Last night was the official last standing decoration in our home, the Christmas tree. I even had the the Christmas tree lights on all day yesterday to get the whole enjoy the last day of the Christmas decoration before putting away it away in the attic feeling.
Well, as we had the Fiesta bowl on t.v.-Go Texas Longhorns- so Ryan and I brought ourselves to gather around the tree and start taking down the Christmas ornaments. It seems the yearly tradition of how you begin to talk which ones are exactly your favorite and which ones you got here or there, or the home-made full of memories one. Anyway, in an instant I heard Ryan start laughing hard, out loud and his exact words were, "Kara, come over here on this side and look." Hmmm... to my surprise,
a half chewed apple was sitting nicely arranged on a limb in the Christmas tree! Friends, it was hysterical! Here is proof...

So our little Tinkerbell Annalise got the blame as she is sneaking like that.

Oh, how I love little kid, friendly surprises like that. It makes for memorable laughter and joy of having a child.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is hilarious! I love it!