Monday, January 5, 2009

New Beginnings

Well, a new year, 2009 is already upon us and in full swing. I experienced that this morning as 2 of the girls our back into the hustle and bustle that school brings. I like routines and schedules as it helps me stay focused and on task with certain duties so it was nice to do that this morning.

As the new year begins, so do new beginnings, new dreams, new adventures, new growth, new ideas, new commitments, new, new, new.... my list could continue. I am excited to see what 2009 will bring. Its been an incredible year as I have felt God move me, tug at my heart, bring ideas to my head, or maybe its just simply the uneasiness I feel inside as I try to seek what exactly He wants with my life.
So, whats different about 2009? I pray for a more committed spirit of truly seeking God for guidance of my life. Truly surrendering my selfish desires and wants back at his feet and open my heart and mind to what He wants.
New beginnings await or really have always been there...
its just 2009 will be the year I truly want to listen.

No comments: