Monday, January 12, 2009

Laughter to Tears

I love Sundays.
It seems the day always gets started off right by worshiping God with the local body and then, absolutely nothing!!! I love how I might do a little house work, a little lounging, a little playing with the kids, or absolutely nothing accept hang with the family all afternoon.
Well, one ritual we do have at our house on Sunday evenings begins at 6:00 pm. You got it, Funniest Home Videos baby and then Extreme Home Makeover! I love it! I so love that one hour of the evening you are laughing your head off at someones stupidity or silliness and then the next hour you are crying your eyes out for a family who has been granted a dream living expense paid for. :) Its so joyous and therapeutic for my soul. I think they made Sunday nights for women who have constant mood changes.
Seriously..... Its so refreshing, to have laughed and cried back to back.
So come on, confess.
What do you love about Sundays?

1 comment:

Tracie said...

What a fun post! I popped over from PWV blog. :-)

I love Home Makeover too! It is such a joy to see deserving people get the help they need and deserve. I cry everytime!

One Sunday ritual we have is having a family fun day after church. Family Fun Days in the summer are filling up the inflatable pool and playing/relaxing. Other days, our FFD is typically a craft or photoshoots or making a home video.

I love Sundays.