Friday, June 4, 2010

End of School Fun!!

Yep, its official, I have a 3rd grader and 1st grader and a little, crazy blonde Pre-Ker!! Wow, life is going by so fast and I'm trying to soak up these fun times with my 3 girls. I can only imagine as I start to work again how quickly the time will go!
Here are some fun pictures of Addie's 2nd grade Laua and Avery's Kindergarten graduation. Fun memories from an incredible year.
We have all been blessed by this school year! :)






(This is Mrs.Munoz, Avery's teacher who I adore (i could do a blog on her alone)! She has been a wonderful, loving, fun person who poured so much of herself into Avery. I am grateful for her contagious smile and laughter and now I call her my friend!)

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

I love how God gives our kids amazing teachers!! So blessed!!