Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Something Big....

Something Big is happening this week! I can't reveal all the ins and outs of it but I am very excited. And as some things are starting to come together for our family, I continue to focus on some scripture that speaks right to my heart! May I continue to know these, meditate on them, own them, and live them out. Here are a few....

"May the God of all hope, give you all the joy and peace as you trust in Him."
~Romans 15:13

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart."
~Psalm 37:4

"The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks him."
~Lamentations 3:25

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you not to harm you but to give you a hope and a future."
~Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

Love it girl...thanks for the scripture...