Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fork in the Road!!!

Life...its predictable sometimes and then very unpredictable other times!

I've never really had to struggle through this long or seek, and wait on an answer from God than I am right now! Seriously, a journey has brought us to the "Fork in the Road" and both could be the right answer! Prayer, seeking, mentoring from others and encouragement, and more seeking, and more this and more that has my stomach in knots! I've decided to channel all this unknown excitement with working out to Jillian Michaels (from Biggest Loser) to help and she's doing her job alright. I feel like a million dollars after conquering one her work-outs!!! ;)
OK, back to the "fork in the road," its funny because both of these roads will be rewarding, exciting, blessed by God its just trying to figure out for sure, 100% which one is the road on this next leg of our journey of life!?

So, as you think of me, our family, please, please pray for us! I just know it will be one of those life stories that God will transform not only me but our entire family as we take risks for His Kingdom!

2 comments:

Steph T. said...

I am so praying for you!!!! Cant' wait to see what God is going to do with you guys!! I know it's gonna be amazing!! Love ya!!

Rachael. said...

Hey girl I'm Rachael from over at leading and loving it... so nice to meet you.. I will ask God to bring you to my mind as he guides you!