Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Iphone Club!!!

Yep, its official, the iPhone 3GS has been ordered! Apparently, the 3GS is selling like hot cakes since they marked them down to $99 to help launch the new 4G iPhone so my hubby reserved me one, ordered it, and it will be delivered next week! :) Yea, I am so excited!!! Ha, I think my husband did it more for him than me so I'll stay off of his. :) I really wanted it for multiple reasons, but I do travel without him and I love how this phone has a GPS built into it...bonus. Plus, I just can take quick pictures and video of the girls. I can't wait!

So, here is a HUGE shout out of thanks to my hubby for raising our cell phone bill so we could add another iPhone to the family plan. You the Man!!! :D LOL

4 comments:

Erin said...

You're going to love it! Yay!!!

Melody said...

Hi, I just found your blog through leading and loving it and have enjoyed it tonight. Your girls are beautiful! Enjoy your new iphone...you will love it. I do more videos on my iphone of the kids than I do our video camera now. It's just so easy. There's a good app to add for the camera feature....it allows you to zoom. I've not added it yet. I use my digital camera more than than the phone. But it's nice to have the phone cam to use at times I don't have the camera on me.

Rachael. said...

Oh girl i want an iphone so bad..... but At&t is awful here... so excited for you.

Steph T. said...

Can't wait!!