Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Country Music

If you know me, most of my songs from itunes or in my car are Christain or Country music! I LOVE country music and I LOVE to dance to it! :) It comes more natural to me than that crazy hip hop stuff!! LOL
Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood fill up my ipod with a few from Taylor Swift! SHHHHH... but I've even been to a Kenny Chesney concert in which I paid way to much money for a ticket but it was an awesome concert. Well, for the most part I've played country music loudly in the car without hesitation of to what "exact" words were flowing from their mouths, but here recently, it seems I need to filter a little more due to 3 girls and their radar ears!!! ;) For example, today we were out running errands and I had the radio on a country station(really wasn't paying attention) until at the very end of the song, the guy says..."go get me a beer momma" LOL...I was like hmmm, I wonder if anyone heard that when about the time I am looking back and Addie is laughing and said the exact same phrase!! "go get me a beer momma"!?!?! OK, truth told, I laughed hard.
I do have a song that the girls really like (me too) and I love the story it tells. Its a little cleaner and spiritual for sure! Its from Carrie Underwood called Temporary Home! Love her, so need to pay big money to see her in concert.
Here's the video. Enjoy. :)

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

Welp...another thing we have in common...I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC!!!!!! And yes...I have been there when the song talks about beer...you know that Lady Antebella song..."I'm a little drunk and I need you now" yeah...that doesn't sound so good when your daughter is singing it!!!!!!!!! CONVICTION!!!!
love ya friend!!