Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Random Dream Places!!

Due to the torrential down pours we experienced prior to the 4th of July weekend, Ryan and I decided to load up the girls and head over to West Houston and the Galleria area! We needed to get out of the house and so did the girls!! ;) Ryan and I are the type of people that will drive around places for enjoyment, hit historical down towns, go to quaint little specialty shops, or just drive and look at old homes with porches. Well, on our way back after a day in West Houston and hanging at the mall, we were talking (dreaming) of the places we really want to take the girls and some places we really want to go as a couple. Ryan and I have already been to some amazing places prior to having kids so I definitely want to go back to some of these places and still see some new ones! So in this random dream post, I'll share a few we will one day journey together, hopefully sooner than later! :)

With the Girls
Disney World
Yellowstone
Colorado (snow skiing)
Washington D.C (when they are old enough to appreciate it/museums)

As a Couple
New York
Jackson Hole Wyoming (went there for our honeymoon, a must to go back)
The Grand Hotel (from the movie Somewhere in Time) Mackinac Island, Michigan
The East Coast (in the Fall)

These are just a few places! I am sucker too for small towns with bed and breakfasts along the way and would love to do this in many places. Our favorite stop in Texas is of course Fredericksburg....LOVE that little town. :)
Ryan and I have already done a lot together and I am thankful for all the stops and memories we've made in Nashville, Washington D.C., Jackson Hole, Destin, Fl (to many times, I've lost count), and finally Hawaii! Its been a blast with Ryan and now I can't wait to experience some of these with my girls.
And these are my dreams..... :)

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

THere are so many places we would like to go too! Seems like I am running out of time with them getting older...YIKES!!
Yellowstone & Jackson Hole...2 of my favorite places ever!!!
Me...I want to go to Hawaii!! Some day...:)