Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Lied, not on purpose....

I did, I lied! My previous post included my "next" current read or book on the shelf would be The Help.....well, my sister convinced me to take her book home, a 750+ page book, that would include vampires and werewolves! Yes, I have been sucked into this craziness of the Twilight series, I will be reading Breaking Dawn. LOL!!! I haven't read the 3 previous books of this vampire saga but I have seen all 3 movies and have LOVED them! :) They are great. Once I heard that the last book was huge and it would be broken into 2 movies, I was like hmmmm maybe I should read the last book so I don't have to wait so long to find out the ending. Then, on my out of town trip to see my family, one of my dearest friends from high school really hit the nail on the head of why I should read this last book. Lindsay informed me that someone might spill the love story or happenings because there are so many people around me that know the ending and, it will be over a year until the next movie. Plus, my sister told me some minor but GOOD details of why this book is a must. OK, sold!!! :)
Now, I have a huge book sitting by my bathtub to read every night and I am wondering....does this make me "one" of those fans?! :)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

You are so "one" of those fans!!! I so can't wait till you finish reading that book, so I can talk to you about it!!! So get reading:)