Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Some Local Fun

This summer we are not officially taking a summer vacation so we can save for some future happenings. However, we have had family come down and see us and we've taken a couple of 3-4 day trips! My sister and her family came down for a couple of days and we jammed packed as much as we could and it was a blast! We decided to call it our "staycation"! :) Always fast, but always way fun.
Enjoy the tons of pictures. :)
Kemah Fun!





(only pic I got w/ Ryan, Breece, and Chan smiling big on Boardwalk Beast :) )







Galveston Fun!


3 comments:

Cassie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I think that my girls have grown since I saw them last and they are so beautiful!!!

Steph T. said...

Glad you guys had so much fun!! Your family is so precious!!

The Gumpls said...

What a great way to save money for future trip and be able to spend time with your family!! Melissa's kids are so sweet, just as yours!