Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 Wrap-Up in Pictures

Wow, I can't believe its been so long since my last posting. I was enjoying all the holiday festivities along with family in town and a trip to Dallas to see mine! Also, Addie's 9th birthday was thrown right in the middle of all that so needless to say, we were having some fun! :) I thought I would share some of our family fun and wrap-up of 2010 via pictures.
Tomorrow, I'll share all the Prater highlights of year 2010! Stay tuned! :)

The Nutcracker
(the girls with their cousin- Mackenzi)





(Ryan's sister's family- Mindy, James, & Mackenzi)

(Ryan with his mom & sister)

(Ryan with his dad)

(Addie's birthday night with her favorite girls at our house)


(Actual birthday "day" with cousin at Sprinkles Ice Cream)



(Christmas in Dallas at Grammy/Grandpa's house w/ my sister's kids)


It was a wonderful Christmas season! Hope you too were blessed with many family hugs, yummy food, and most of all the celebration of our Savior's birth! :)

No comments: