Sunday, January 9, 2011

And so it was...

Tonight...I held the 8 week old baby girl who's parents(Matrix Ministry volunteers) who sat next to me could enjoy the volunteer dinner and I enjoyed feeding little Harper girl her dinner!! :)

And then...

Ryan told the Matrix ministry our news...
He cried...
They cried...
I stared at the sweet baby girl's face not to completely lose it...
Ryan gave his heart...
and he cried...
Ryan gave vision for our church...
and they cried....
I cried...
We were blessed with words of "hey, we love you" to my husband...
I smiled...
They asked questions...
Ryan answered....
Thankful for the night....
They blessed us with a circled prayer and hands on us...
I cried.....
They cried...
Thankful for men and women on mission for God....
Blessed....
Exhausted....
Loved....

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like it was good - I'm sure you're both feeling some relief. We're praying for y'all, and love you!

Steph T. said...

So glad you guys finally got to share God's vision for your life!! I know they love u so much. Who wouldn't? :)