Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best of 2010 for the Praters

Here are a little "highlights" of year 2010 for my family!

1. Addie accepts Christ as her Lord & Savior!
2. Addie is baptized by Ryan
3. first family visit to Sea World
4. I begin working last January & this Fall which has been a blessing
5. I turned 35! :) & :/
6. We made many, many small travel trips as a family this summer/Fall
7. Celebrated 12 years of marriage!
8. My oldest girl turned 9, middle girl 7, and baby girl 5! (wow, can't believe it)
9. We saw Charlie Brown on Ice & Nutcracker over the holiday season
10. Big decision made after a 2 year process (being revealed next week)! ;)

A decade ended and new one begins! I actually remember the year 2000 when it all began! Ryan and I were in Houston (weird, huh?) with the youth group from Abilene at a huge youth rally for it turning Y2k! Who would of thought the next year & being 6 weeks pregnant we would come help with the flood of tropical storm Allison, and then God would call us to League City in 2002! Wow, I look back at how this decade begin and it doesn't seem that long ago. Crazy...
I look forward to what God will do and use in this new year and new decade! :)

2 comments:

Steph T. said...

WOw! That's a great list girl!! Can't wait for the big announcement!!

Kelly said...

You have been alluding to this change for awhile (in your blog!)... I can't wait to hear what God has in store for y'all! :)