Tuesday, February 15, 2011

1000 gifts continued...



Because I will probably never be able to post this on a Monday...my weekly 1000 gifts shall come on any day of the week! ;)
Here are more of my 1000 gifts.

21. The sunny blue sky today

22. Little girls that will come curl up on my lap on the couch

23. Family Valentines at the girl's favorite restaurant~Texas Roadhouse

24. A mom that comes down for 3 days to take care of the girls so Ryan and I can take a mini-trip

25. Our mini-trip this week to Gruene, TX for a 3 day getaway without kids

26. The Hill Country of TX which I love and getting to experience a new place just me and Ryan

27. The yumminess of girl scout cookies

28. 3 girls sound asleep in their bed looking so peaceful

29. Girl's night out for pizza when daddy's out of town

30. The smell of a clean set of sheets

31. A God that always provides my every need

32. 2 Families that will now go with us from League City to help start the church in Katy, TX

33. The mentoring and leadership our church has given Ryan and I

34. My cat Hershel who rubs my toes

35. Ryan's funny antics that make me laugh...a lot

36. Making dinner for dear friends who just had babies

37. Running into sweet friends at the store that allows time for catching up

38. The telephone talks to my sister

39. The cool mornings, warm afternoons, and cool evenings

40. The book club formed with Jen, Kayla, Kim on this amazing book

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

LOve this idea!!!!! I might have to steal this one day a week!