Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mini Ryan



Annalise Grace Prater was born into this Prater family a spunky little girl who is a true joy! :) When you are around her or talk to her, you can't help but smile because this sweet girl oozes joy out of her and she is always smiling!! She truly has a fun spirit and reminds me a lot of her daddy!
Her smile,
Her laugh,
her dance moves,
her strong will,
her optimistic attitude,
her toots & burps,
and most of all her sensitive heart.
She is a mini Ryan for sure! On Thursday at PeeWee school, it was donuts with dad. I loved walking across the room to them as I was snapping pictures of my own class to see these two crazies of the family making memories.
I love Annalise and I love how she is totally becoming more and more funny just like her daddy. :)

No comments: