Monday, February 28, 2011

Last WeeK Wrap-Up

Wow, Spring is in the air...and I can't believe it's 2 weeks until Spring Break! And, I can't believe last week came and went very fast! Last Monday, we met with the our realtor to get the house on the market and start moving this thing so we can Move! We had it for sale by owner since mid January but we had decided it was time to sale by realtor so we can show this home and move by summer!
Then, beside our normal work week, I had to clean the house so it was ready for the pictures to be placed on HAR.com..that was a task in itself! Wednesday was Avery's field trip to the Zoo which I wouldn't miss..a day with my Avery girl and animals! :) We also had Skate Night on Thursday and Addie wanted to bring a friend so we all loaded up went to Chick-Fil-a and skate night. :) This year, Avery and Addie both have really blossomed their friendships and we love having them come over and hang out at the house or even load up and go places with our family! I want our family to be the "house" the girls want to be at...Ryan and I want to be the influencer in these girl's lives. It's fun and I have a feeling this is the beginning of our future. :)
On Saturday, the girl's and I headed out of town to Dallas area for literally a 24 hour trip for my pop pop's 80th birthday surprise. It was hard to make this trip in a 24 hr time span but I had to because these huge occasions don't happen all the time and you can't get them back! Plus, Pop Pop has already survived colon cancer and emphysema so making it to 80 was huge!
So, needless to say..it is Monday and I'm moving slow but I remember how grateful I am for many things this morning.
~I made a safe trip to Dallas and back
~I saw Pop Pop & celebrate his 80 yrs of life
~Our house is on the market via realtor
~we had 3 showings on the home this weekend after 1 week on the market

Here are some pictures from our adventures last week. Wishing everyone a happy week and Monday. :)

1st grade field trip- Houston Zoo
(i love this first pic..he's so cute..i love animals ;) )




Skate Night




Pop Pop turns 80! (my dad's dad)

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

Look at your sweet pop pop. Precious! I love the pic of that animal...it looks like it's waving HI to you! Nothing like getting to hang with our girls. So blessed!