Monday, February 21, 2011

Our Getaway

Ryan and I took off early Thursday morning and headed out to Gruene, TX! I couldn't wait to not only get away by ourselves for 3 days but to experience a new place in the Hill Country. I love the Hill Country, land, river, and anything TX theme rustic type, atmosphere and Gruene greatly met all those expectations and MORE! We had a blast...talking, laughing, sitting on the deck by the river, loving the HUGE gourmet breakfasts that were served, and so much more. :)
I am so thankful for my mom who came down and took care of the home and girls so we could get out of town and into a bed & breakfast in the Hill Country~our favorite!
So here are some pictures of our little getaway! It's a must place to go if you've never been. So, so fun with lots and lots of yummy food and a hop, skip and jump from New Braunfels! I really can't wait to go back~~~~~soon, I hope. :)

(View from back porch looking out toward river)

(Lambs Rest Inn- view from deck by the river)

(view of the river on the deck)










1 comment:

Cassie said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! How fun to get away! It totally cracks me up because that is how Tom and I are when we go somewhere....you go stand there and I'll take your picture...ok now it's my turn....ok come here now you hold the camera and take a picture of us! I was totally laughing because it was so us! Ya'll look great! Miss ya!