Thursday, February 3, 2011

Could this be the Day?

The day that my girls get to see snow!? And by snow, I mean enough to at least make a mini-snowman! LOL ;) Addie and Avery so excitedly put on their fuzzy scarves and hats on the way out the door this morning to school and I couldn't help but think....come on moisture bring us some snow! Not ice or sleet, some white SNOW! :) Then, poor Annalise has been asking like every day.."Is this the day its gonna snow"? "mom, today is it gonna snow"? :) She's already claiming it so I sure do hope so.
I have to admit that I do love the cold and some snow but I really don't want all that mess that my family in Dallas area and Abilene have been experiencing. They are all on day 3 of no work/school and starting to get cabin fever. That is not fun when you are not use to this dramatic arctic weather.
So, as we all anxiously wait for this winter mix that's headed our way, I hope you all stay warm, get some down time with the family, and really enjoy our chance for a real winter/snowy type of day! :)

1 comment:

The Gumpls said...

it's a winter wonderland here today! I hope your girls have some snow to play in today!