Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Count down

As many of you know, I am a huge country fan yet alone Kenny Chesney. Saturday, August 16th, in Reliant Arena in Houston, Texas will be two young mommy's screaming at the top of their lungs for Keith Urban, Leann Rhimes, and yes the one and only Kenny Chesney. You see, I am so excited about this concert! I couldn't tell you the last time I went to a concert and spent 6 hours watching country singers or out with a girl friend for a night on the town.
Sad I know, I don't get out much!
Ryan gave me these tickets as a Mother's day gift and its been sitting in my dresser drawer in an envelope. I mean come on that is such a tease having to hold your concert ticket for 2 months!
Not much longer, I'll be singing the tunes to Kenny and Keith. Stay tuned to what might be one of my most craziest events since becoming a mommy of 3 girls.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

We may have to let what happens at Reliant Stadium, stay at Reliant Stadium :)

Kara Prater said...

you crack me up.