Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Greatest American Dog







Here he is.... OBI-WAN, our Australian cattle dog who is an absolute sweety. We rescued him after losing my childhood cattle dog, Buster, who was 15 yrs old.


Because I am a reality show lover and animal lover, I am soo enjoying the new show Worlds Greatest American Dog. Its so cool to see the people interact and train their dogs, the loyalty, love, commitment. Needless to say, me and the girls were glued to the tv last night. Cool show if your an animal lover, especially dogs. Check it out.

OK. I am posting pics in honor of Pioneer Woman, she is a hoot and has a lot of spunk and life to share. I visit her blog daily. Check her out...thepioneerwoman.com

She is a real treat.






1 comment:

Erin said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Pioneer Woman! If you haven't spent 9 hours reading her love story with Marlboro Man (on the left sidebar), you have to do it. It's like reading a book - a really good non-trashy romance novel. So sad about her dog Nell, too...

Glad you survived Edourd!