Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Smell


You know, the one that no matter if you just ate or how full you are, or you're not even hungry but this smell enters your system and your strong will is out the window! Well, thanks to Ryan it entered our car this afternoon. While we were out running errands, he proceeds to tell me that he needs to get Cinnabon rolls from the mall for a game they are playing during the Jr High service at church. Because its Matrix Madness Sunday, the 2 winners will get a Cinnabon cinnamon roll and enjoy it on stage. Anyway, he enters the car and proceeds to tell me that he got us one. Great-basically its 1000 calorie in every bite! But then, the smell gets me every time. I love these things and no matter what time it is, I could eat one!

So, whats your 1000 calorie bite weakness? What smell gets you and makes you eat no matter how full you really are? Buttery popcorn at the movies, someone grilling outside, etc????
Tell me I am not alone!

2 comments:

Retro Jen said...

Traveled to your blog from Pioneer Woman's site. Funny you should talk about having a "1000 calorie weakness," because I just made homemade vanilla ice cream this afternoon and currently feel like a bloated pig. :-) There's no willpower with homemade ice cream. NONE!
Good to discover your blog!

Crystal said...

Nope, you're alone. :) Only kidding! I'm like that with the smell of Pappasitos fajitas. I can be "sick full" and drive by, on 45, and crave their fajitas. In fact I want them now just writing about it!!! YUM!!!