Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Its just not right

I am officially spoiled... well at least when it comes to beaches. I had my in-laws in town for a week and one of our many adventures together was a trip to Galveston Beach. Fun, yes. Pretty , No! I love the beach just not Galveston beach. Its a shame that sand has to be brown and hard as a rock and the water looks like your swimming in lake. Its just not right!

I am used to white, soft sand with crystal blue/green waters. A place you can make great sand castles and catch fish with nets because the water is crystal clear.
Ahhh, Florida beaches, now that's just right! :)
Overall though, we had a great time and it seems that the girls don't seem to care. They just love getting in the sand, playing on their buggy boards, and jumping the waves. Here a couple of pics of our day at the beach. Enjoy!



No comments: