Monday, August 18, 2008

Kenny Krazy

Its no surprise that I am a Kenny Chesney fan. I mean this man has fun, catchy summer songs that can get a woman's blood flowing and ready for some boot scootin. Well, I had the chance, thank you my hubby, for my Mother's Day gift to go to the Kenny Chesney concert with a good friend. My friend Crystal and I were screaming and moving to the tunes of Kenny. This concert was awesome! Literally, no lie it was 7 hours long. The concert started at 4:00 and lasted until 11:00pm. The 3 big names were Leann Rimes, Keith Urban, and Kenny Chesney. I would pay the money all over again to see Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney alone. They are incredible entertainers. I quickly learned why Kenny gets entertainer of the year because he rocks out the house. So, I had a great time with Crystal. It was nice for us to be alone without our kids and have some time to ourselves. We bonded and it was super fun. So here are some pics of our Kenny Krazy night. Enjoy! :)


Leaving for the concert, when our hair still looked good.


eating our nachos and trying to get a pic of ourselves.


Crystal found Kenny in the crowd!



There he is, the one and only. :)



Keith Urban singing his heart out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i heart keith urban... truly, i do. glad you had fun!