Friday, August 1, 2008

In Celebration of....

my DAD today. Happy Birthday! The dad who stood in the stands at all the Jr high basketball, volleyball games, yelled for me as I ran hurdles in the track meets, or the dad that danced at my high school pep rallies as I cheered for a big 5A west Texas football team. ( west Texas high school football, that's another post!) Wow, I have soo many fun memories with my dad as I have grown throughout the years. Now, I get to see him be the fun grandpa to my 3 girls. Its fun to see him share his love for Destin beach, feed them unlimited popsicles, or just making great memories in their own backyard of trampoline and swimming marathons. Whatever it is, my dad is a GREAT dad/grandpa! I am blessed to call him dad as he raised me in a church home, made sure I knew how important church was, and the love and sacrifice he made for me and my sister. So today, I honor my dad on his birthday. Thank you dad for your legacy of love. I hope you have a wonderful day today and throughout this coming year.
I love you! Happy Birthday!
Kara

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love your sweet Dad, too! Happy Birthday Uncle Randy!

Oh, and I'm glad to know there's another water bottle enthusiast out there cuz!